Do send us your questions, queries, complaints or compliments.We always listen and promise to do everything we can to improve your experience.We will endeavour to respond to your query within 48 business hours.
We offer delivery throughout Nigeria.
Deliveries within Lagos : Delivered next working day
Deliveries to other cities in Nigeria: 3-5 working days
Lagos - N1,000
Outside Lagos - N3,500
At Trouvai we want you to look and feel fantastic in your bra!
We invest a lot of time and expertise into developing, fitting and sampling each of our bra styles to ensure that they are of the highest quality.
It is important to be aware that most women have one breast larger than the other; this is completely normal and natural. Sometimes the difference is very slight, but it can be by as much as one cup size. To ensure the optimal and most comfortable fit you should always fit to your larger breast.
Of course the ideal way to select your bra size is to visit our team at our store in Lagos for a complimentary fitting, but we understand that’s not always possible, so here is our online guide to bra fitting for your added convenience…
Fitting without a tape measure
It is difficult to accurately measure yourself using a tape measure and breasts being so 3-dimensional, we feel that taking a couple of linear measurements is not enough to determine bra size successfully anyway.
Therefore, for determining bra size at home, we recommend this ‘tape-measure-free’ method…
How to know your bra is a good fit? – our simple 5-step checklist can help you…
Good bra fit checklist:
- Begin with your usual bra size, put on your best fitting bra, take a look in the mirror from all angles and assess how good or bad the fit is. You can use our detailed Bra fit problems [Bra fit problems] guide to help you.
- Underband – Always work out the correct band size first. The underband should be firm, but not too tight, and level all around the body [Tip – check side and back view in a mirror]. You should be able to fit two fingers under the band comfortably.
- Cups – Secondly find your correct cup size. When the cup size is correct your breasts should be fully enclosed within the cups, without bulging at either the neck edge or underarm, a fold in the breast tissue at the underarm or the cups being loose* [*=except if only on one side only, when fitting to the larger breast with uneven breast volumes].
- Wires – should be sitting onto flat the chest wall and ribcage, and not lying on any breast tissue.
- Straps – adjust the straps so that you feel both comfortable and they are providing some support to the cups.
Your personal comfort is the most important factor when determining the right bra size.
The Naomi brief in a Soft stretchy microfibre fabric for optimum comfort. The front panel features a contrast black lace for a subtle chic look.
Colour- Dusty Pink
All garments are cold hand wash only.
SIZE and FIT
Contact our lingerie advisors for fit advice.